Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why hello thereYuck.

Photobucket


Until you turn into someone like me and make yourself sick worrying about it. hahaa. For one, I haven't been able to sleep like AT ALL. Last night I laid down at nine thirty thinking I'd get a good long night of sleep and actually wake up early. WRONG. Laid in bed for two hours, Nothing but the dark, and I could not fall asleep. So, me being me I got up! I stayed up till like two/three-ish, and decided to try and go to bed. Laid in bed for nearly an hour until I stood up, pulled all my blankets, pillows and what not off my bed, and made a nice little palate on my floor. I sat down, and proceeded to start ffxii from the very beginning. For one; I forgot how much I seriously LOVE final fantasy games. Really? I sat from about three in the morning until just before ten, and only got like 1/3 through the game, ha. I finally got stuck and didn't wanna go back and forth like fifty times to level up like I need to. I'll try that tomorrow ;)
Uh,Palate.
Photobucket
It was pretty comfy actually.
I am surprised how I stayed there for so long.

But yeah, Its annoying when you get stressed, and make yourself sick. It's only happened a few times to me in the past, but it's pretty just, yuck. I hope to feel better tomorrow, because today was pretty much an out of body experience. I played my game, stopped, played it for a while, Caught up on skins, and watched a pixtar short thing with a bunch of them, which was adorable, then totally fell asleep on the floor on the palate for like forty minutes until I got woke up for dinner, which I didn't want to eat anyway. Silly tummy. Anyway, Wish me luck on my endeavor, I'm drinking a bunch of h2o and hoping for the best!

&& work on that whole self wellness, do some yoga and deep breathing to keep yourself calm, and don't let things feel like there to much, because that sucks. haha, Hope you have a good rest of the weekend! OH!
and GLEE! It comes on tomorrow after the superbowl, and guess what? AGAIN on tuesday,can you say week well spent?!OH YES.
Bedtime for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment