Monday, February 7, 2011

Lose It all

Photobucket


I feel like I've been lacking in my heart of my posts.
However lame that sounds but hey.
So update;;
I've been sick, so I haven't done jack when it comes to workouts
hopefully I'll feel one hundred percent and get back into it, as well as start my English paper. Yuck.
&& I want a camera. Like a legit nice one.
and a laptop;; So I've been saving money.
You know how hard it is to save money that i want to spend on clothing?
Really? Its SO hard. I make just over 100 a week, and 25 goes into my gas tank, then the rest; I save. Its Torture. But Hopefully I'll thank myself one day D:

Quick comments on the picture above. I really like this quote and one day;; I want to lose myself. I want to lose all of my mind and just go with it. I'm so paranoid and careful that it totally sucks. Like saving ALL my money. Yuck. Its bad, and boring and I feel old before my time. So I do hope that Ill lose myself sometime in my life and get a real experience. Like my cousin Krista. She's amazing. She lives in Kauai Hawaii and lives a full exciting life, and I wish that I could live one day the way she spends her whole life. FOR REAL.

Anyway, I hope to get some creative juices flowing again, and start pumping out something worth jack soon. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment