Sunday, February 13, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

Photobucket

La Petite Hibou est tres belle, Oui?

Je ne parle a francais.

Ha. No, really I don't speak a lick of French worth of anything.
I think its a very beautiful language though, very pretty. I love it a lot to listen to, and I guess if I was thrown into a French speaking location i'd obviously learn it right quick. But until that situation, I'll just stand to listen to it in old movies and such. I love periodic movies, like Little Dorrit, I'm currently watching it. I watched North and South yesterday, I love them both.

Aside from doing not much of anything today, Yesterday I went into town with mom. We were going to go and see a movie at four, but never got the chance. We spent almost a whole work day in town, granted I don't know how, but we got around I guess. It was a nice day.

The necklace in the picture above, is my favorite necklace I have. I was able to not only get one months ago, but as well yesterday, I got another one yesterday! I was excited because I love my necklace.

Anyway, Its sort of an interesting post, but not nearly as my last two, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment