Saturday, February 26, 2011

Photobucket



I seem to keep doing this odd skip thing, yeah?
Anyway.
I haven't really been home, which is pretty nice! But when I get super bored, or really busy, I forget to post something...
I've really started to love Kerti, has anyone else seen her work?
She's got amazing hair, which I'm pretty sure is natural, and I love it. Its fabulously pretty.
Speaking of pretty.
GOT NEW CLOTHES.
I am very excited, cause I haven't spent my paycheck on anything put gas in my car for weeks.
But, at the same time now I feel guilty! Crazy stuff.I had another really good girls night last night... and it seems that this post is just simply scattered and all over the place. Cause, honestly thats how I feel right now, scattered! But I guess in a good way. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment