Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jumbled.

Photobucket


I've had a lot on my mind lately, but the sucky part is I can't put it down. That's the worst feeling ever. I hate it. SO MUCH stuff I could say, or write or whatever and all I do is nothing in the last few days. Nothing had had much importance on the last few posts. I mean I'm super excited for Glee still, but that really has nothing to do with deep thought. Its just, uggggh. I feel like there are so many things I could write about....Like class.

For one; Started classes at P-land about two weeks ago. I'm only taking one class(LAME.But they were filled.) So I do like NOTHING. And with the snow my parents are like "DONT GO ANYWHERE, you'll die!" But I did go to class last night, and there are some crazy annoying people in this world. We have this lady who is like sixty plus in our class (She's older than the dang teacher) and of coarse we are discussing the generation gap between our generation and our parents and she's all old school and like "We all had to share one bed, and pick our food to make food, and if we didn't have a garden we wouldn't have food, some nights, blah blah blah" For real. I LOVE to listen to my granny talk about things, but this old lady, she was just like UGH, so freaking annoying. I usually love to hear the old stories and what not, but she was just ragging on my generation. There are only like four of us at the younger age of it all, then like six people in their twenties, and some older, and a few REALLY old people. Its one big debate fest.

There is a dude who is like twenty something, and is ANNOYING. The other night he was talking and he just went on and on and on about his life story, like we really wanted to hear about it or some stupid stuff, and the black lady in front of me (God bless her, I adore her. ) was like NEXT really loud, and blunt. It was fabulous. Thank goodness I have a friend in that class, cause we both laughed about it like all the time. And the dude just talked up a storm again tonight, and the guy next to us was like "Is he ever gonna shut up?" and even better, there was a dude in a grey shirt across the room, made a finger gun; and shot himself in the head. As he did, his other hand burst out the other side of his head. BEST. It was so funny. The teacher eventually cut the same annoying guy off! He just wont shut up!!!

Over all the class isn't to bad. But hey, Its a little annoying. I don't mind classes that are long, but I know I don't care for night classes. I hate driving at night. Once time changes I think I'll enjoy going to class more since it'll still be daytime! That'll be a blessing for me. Ugh. I think I need glasses, and that's why I don't like driving at night, or driving at a place I don't know where is. I should get that checked. I'd need far away glasses. Haha. I've always been sure I'd need glasses, my sister has them, my mom and dad both have them for reading I just didn't think it'd be this soon! But oh well, I need to see!

Anyway, I think that's enough ranting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment