Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Monday to Wednesday

Photobucket



Monday To Wednesday? It didn't happen!
I just, holy geese. Lame excuse for not blogging? Harvest moon. Oh yes. Its the most addicting game. Its better than Animal Crossing, cause there is more of a purpose than just pay your debt by selling fruits, fish, etc. Haha. So, literally that's all I've been doing. OH! And I watched Volume one of the Original Uk Skins. Brilliant. Ohmygod, I love it. Its really raw, and Its good. I mean, the american version had me hooked but my stupid Dvr just isn't working, and i've missed two weeks of it. So I decided to check to original. They've made some changes so I feel like its a different show almost! I'm starting volume two tonight!

Exciting news! I'm going to Alabama, yes. It sounds sort of lame when you say it like that, but were going to a timeshare resort sort of thing. It's amazing and I'm super excited!

Anyway, back to my laziness, and lolly-gagging whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment