Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Believing as the world Spins

Photobucket



Believing is the hard Part.

So, Minding my own business working on my homework I decided to check my usual sites, blah blah blah. I saw something that was funny to me. An old friend, who started dating another, but her best friend totally has a crush on him. She knows this. The same thing happened to me with this very same girl. Bro code much? For shame! Another girl I know is totally never happy. She's always got something negative to say about the world, and despite that all she's a very funny person. Odd, right? Third person we have that I've been thinking about today is a friend who get a bad rep. She's not bad or anything, but people terribly mis-understand her, and it's sort of sad for her because I can see how awesome she is. Just a few thoughts that passed through my head today! haha. I've got a lot to say about people. Like Darcy "Once my good opinion is lost it is lost forever" Such a thing, you get it! Don't make me start pride and prejudice roll outs here! Anyway! The first girl, I don't really give a crap what she does anymore; Don't flatter yourself dear, it just struck me as funny. The second; I love her dearly, and despite the negative, she's amazing and brilliant. The third; I wish I could open the world to see her as she is. But the world is full of people and people they are...

People are fickle

People are blind,

there crazy, bitchy, mean, and heartless.

That's just the way it goes. Believing in much more than that, is kinda hard. But,Its your job in the world to not focus on them, but focus on you, focus on your life, your triumphs and not to let others bring you down. To make your life better by making others wonderful! Onward to a new subject, shall we!? My English class is interesting, because were talking about generation X versus Y, and I've realized that my parents did a pretty bang up job raising me. We discussed how spoiled some people are of my generation, and its a lot more in the past. I personally have parents who make me do my laundry, make me pay for things like gas in my car, and clothes, and things that are not food, or shelter. Its pretty good, I mean I don't go without. Our Professor (By the way, am I the ONLY one who thinks harry potter when I address a teacher as professor? ha.) went around to a few kids in our generation, and asked "Are you spoiled?" One girl replied:

"No, I have a Pony."

He progressed to ask a few other people after that. And I sat there, and was like...wait, what? EXCUSE ME? You have a what? I'd been asking for a Pony since I was like five, and guess what? My parents told me no because they were EXPENSIVE. But this girl was like "La Dee Dah, I have a pony". And she thinks she's not spoiled? It just baffled me. Really. It just struck me as funny, and I'm surprised I hadn't blogged about it earlier in this week. But I guess it slipped my mind? Oh well. I've got to commend myself I guess, at the fact that I went through a phase where my posts were just dull and uneventful, but now, they've got some meaning to them, yeah? ;)

Anyway, stay strong, and even though Believing is kind of a Bitch. Try it out on the small stuff, and see where it takes you. Cause you gotta' believe in a dream for it to take wing! You'll never change anything with just sitting on your bum!

No comments:

Post a Comment