Sunday, February 20, 2011

Free Yourself.



Photobucket



I want to be the difference, I want to be the change. I don't just want to be another name. I'm here for something great, something good but I haven't the slightest clue what. I feel like the world is out to get me, but I refuse to let it hit me. I want to live the life I want, not what others want for me. I want to free myself.

Be the girl with the glitter on her face that everyone sees,
Live one day where I don't care about tomorrow, just about today.

I Want to have a life that means something when I'm old and grey. I want to do something because I love it. I want to be broke, and Not care!

Just to live! Who doesn't? But what makes me special, is I'm going to.
I'm tired of caring what everyone things, I am myself so you can lvoe it or hate it. Either way, I'll be on your mind ;)

(P.s;; Watch the Ke$ha video, its awesome. )

No comments:

Post a Comment