Saturday, February 19, 2011

Random, For real!

Photobucket




REALIZED:
iTunes Terms and Conditions Section 13A: At any point in time we can come take a kidney.

Congrats for like the 99.99999999% of people who have itunes, your debt will be taken on a dark night. HA.

Anyway, Comment on the picture now? Yes please. I've had a pretty nice weekend for one. It made me think about how some people really just suck. They have a story to tell, but no one is gonna want to listen to it for one reason or another.

...Its just that no one gives a frick if your a jerk in the first place. I'm not talking about joking around and one of your friends steps on your toe, and you say something like 'omfg, you jerk.' I mean, YOUR A JERK. Like the song, jerk jerk jerk. Whats funny about jerks is they don't think they are! Anyway. Ha.

REALIZED:
Most middle class people are more suited to run the country than the government.

I'm getting distracted. I'm loving Grouchy Rabbit.
Check it out, fun stuff. For Real!

No comments:

Post a Comment