Thursday, February 17, 2011

Haters Gone Hate ;)

Photobucket



So I'm not a major Beibs fan or whatever, but Glee did it awesome. It made me want to listen to his music, and I think that's funny. haha. It was funny how they did do the Somebody to love song, cause the girls were just hilarious. For real. ha.

anyway. I love thursdays a lot more than I used to. I get out of the house, go to a class, which isn't to bad. But I am like SO close to telling this dude to just SHUT UP, cause half the class wants to, and tonight the teacher was like, uh, yeah that's nice...and tried to slide to the next person, but he just KEPT talking. Geeze! Anyway, Then I get to see my buddies, and I love them.

I've learned that one way or another, people aren't going to like what you do, and you know what? Screw them, cause If it makes you happy. Do it! and have fun while doing it, because they don't matter. Don't let people who suck spoil your life. Because it sucks, and don't make the mistake I have of letting those people screw you over. Life it up, Live it loud and remember that no matter what you do.

HATERS GONE HATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment