Thursday, February 24, 2011

Change

Photobucket



For-rizzle.
I mean, I'm really starting to feel like myself. I'm loving what this change of not being in the hell hole that is high school has done for me. I'm really feeling like my own person, feeling like an adult(Sort of, Did you know you have to be 19 to work in a kitchen. LAME) like I have a saying. Screw who I was, This is who I am. All the stuff that made me upset is now a distant past. I've literally forgot most of the rubbish that was before, because the past is the past, and man; I let it burn. Literally. Pictures, notes, school work. Anything I could find that was jumbled up, that I didn't care about anymore, got toasted. It's the past for a reason! If it's there, It doesn't matter. Unless it's family, it doesn't count for anything. Deal with it.

It's planning time for me, time to focus on life, to speak what I want, to listen to the music I want, to be the person I wanted to be in high school, but was to Afraid. You only go around once, so I'm tired of caring what people say, do, think, whatever. You don't matter. Like I've said before, love me, or hate me, I'm on your mind either way. I'm here to say that my friends are everything, family most of them. Family is just as important. Everything else will work out one way or another, I'm just tired of planning it all out. Maybe it's that whole 'teenage' thing or whatever, but its true.

I plan on going to Alabama with my friend Emily, and It will be a sort of, celebration of what I'm going to be. To live, and have fun. So, haters; Screw off.

And something annoying? I added a follower; But they followed anon. DUMB. D<

Anyway, Let's see how this change goes, shall we? It's time to live, not to sit and ponder what's going to happen. There are only three people in this world; The kind who watch what happens, the kind that waits for what happens, and the kind that MAKE it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment