Thursday, February 24, 2011

Photobucket


♫What do you say in a moment like this
When you can’t find the words oh to tell it like it is
Just bite your tongue and let your heart lead the way
Let’s get out of here oh what do you say?♫

I might be posting twice today, but sometimes you can't choose when inspiration hits you. Lately anything that brings up my granny makes me think a lot. How short life it, how precious it is and why we should life it to the fullest. My mom gave me a bracelet today, above, and I will now wear one, She will wear one, My sister, and My sister in law will all wear one. Cancer is horrible. It effects to many families, and ruins a lot of good people that don't deserve it.

I personally have experienced someone with cancer with my grandma. She's a strong person, and hopefully, with this next appointment, we will have amazing news that says the cancer is gone. It will be the happiest news any of us has heard for a while, and I will be extremely happy when I hear it. So, keep it in your prayers.

I have a friend as well who's dad has cancer. She wishes for the boring nights at home where we all just sit around in the living room. Most people take these things for granted. Its hard to not, until they are gone. Don't let time pass you by. Make your life how you want it to be, spend it with people that will be gone some day. Spend it listening to stories your grandparents tell you, listen when they pass 'wisdom' down to you. It will mean the most to you when you get older.

Just remember, the only thing that is true is that everything changes.


Sometimes you got to listen to the silence
And give yourself a little time to think

No comments:

Post a Comment