Friday, February 4, 2011

Good Enough

Photobucket


I think this is hard for everyone.

To see that they are good enough,
even the jerkiest person in the world
is good enough.
For someone, they are.

People have a hard time seeing themselves in a good light,I know I do.

I wonder why that is?

Anyway. I'm excited. I've lost twenty pounds. Really; and It's kinda a lovely feeling. But, I still feel the same, I feel like it's not enough, not good enough, whatever.

I want to work on that, just like everyone else, I need to see myself better.
I can do it,
I can achieve, and I can make my life full of happiness.
It just takes a while.
But don't let people tell you other wise,
your amazing,
even if you are a pain in the ass,
at least you stand up
if your emo,
you feel
If you fat,
your still beautiful
Whoever you are;

чøυ ąяε gσσ∂ εηøυgн!

No comments:

Post a Comment