Wednesday, August 10, 2011

TOMS


Photobucket

Addicted to this ever loving song right now, its so catchy and easy to jam to.


I got two pairs of Toms, the glitter pair, obviously, and a pair of the classic grey. I haven't really worn them much, but I'm loving them so far. The outfit was really just what I had on today adding the shoes, so its kind of boring but none the less here is the break down

Hoodie; dElias
Necklace; Jucicy couture
Capris; AE
Shoes; Toms, obviously.

On a deeper note, I might be quitting the job I just got due to lack of time in the day, how depressing is that? On top of that, I really don't know how to go about it, and if I really should. But here in about two weeks I'll have a 16 credit semester that won't allow me to handle two jobs at the same time, and the new one I just got pays 2 dollars less a hour, so yeah. I don't know, lied. I know what I should do, I just am struggling with it, how silly is that? Anyway, Next post I'll use my other Toms and make some sort of interesting outfit other than one that I wallowed around in the houses in today. Cheers <3

Oh p.s;
What do you think of the picture quality? I'm using my fancy camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment