Saturday, August 20, 2011

No one is alone :)

Photobucket


Inspirational thoughts for today?
No one is alone, remember that! With everyone going off to school, its a good thought to remember especially if your stuck in your home town going to a community college. I mean, it's saving me money, right? Oh, and I thought about this too; I won't fail out. I mean the community college I'm at is pretty much like a high school for adults & kids, so yeah, I've gotten an A in all the classes I've take (better than high school actually....) so I'm reminded of people who go to these big schools and can't end up handling it, fail out, and end up where I am. At least I'm stepping step by step, I mean I could do a university, but I chose for a few reasons to start at the community school I am at now. Its just always discouraging to say good bye to friends. Oh, and I found out on thursday that my Bus 101 class was canceled and the only one that is open is one that I have another class, boo. So that means I'm taking a THE 101,MGT 101, MAT 110 & CIS 101. I guess its not too bad since I've already got 6 credit hours, ha. But lets move on, yeah?

Outfit breakdown;
Jacket; Vintage 70's from the momma
Dress; AE
Shoes; dElias
Necklace; Pac Sun
Hair Piece; Icing

No comments:

Post a Comment