Sunday, August 28, 2011

Drive My Soul.

Photobucket


Outfit break down:
Dress: Pacific Sunwear
Cardigan: dElias
Shoes: Faithful Glitter Toms :]
Necklace: Made from various pieces.

So, philosophical me, I'm always contemplating what the hell is the point, why are we here. Yadda yadda. Trying to figure out who I am, who I want to be that sort of thing. It makes for some weird thoughts. I was going to go somewhere with this...but now I don't remember where. So I'm going to change the subject.

Love yourself, seriously.
It makes things so much easier if you don't hate your reflection. It makes things seem more achievable! You have to have confidence to try, and with out it, its hard to do much of anything but sit and wonder, so don't sit around and wonder. Go do something amazing. Not just amazing but life changing for someone. I feel like if you can touch at least one person at least once in a good way in your life, it's a life well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment