Monday, August 1, 2011

Motivation Monday:Braids

"More powerful than the will to win is the courage to begin." ~Unknown

Mondays are generally the bane of the week. It starts the new, and ends the old. Meaning, questions appear about "What didn't I get done last week?" Or "Why is it monday, can it be friday?". Society dislikes mondays, haha. I would like to keep myself from disliking them myself. A good thing is that I get paid on mondays, so that's always cheerful! But, I know that I am guilty of sitting there thinking of things that I have to do this coming week, or things I didn't get to last week. So I decided to do a posting of Motivation stuff that has to do with myself granted it be with fashion, travel, books, whatever! It will be a good thing for me~!

First topic? Braids.
I love them, they can be fancy, relaxed, cutesy, rock, anything. They are amazing, and I love 'em even more when you can wrap some feathers in them!
(Pics found on We<3It)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Got to love those Braids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment