Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hai.

I'm tired,
but I think it's a good thing.

I got a lot done today, got a lot of frusterting stuff done with, and It's good. I finished my homework tonight, and I love that. Since I don't have class on tuesdays or thursdays I was smart, I have a lovely break. The only problem? Getting through the four/five classes (monday It's five, thanks to my Bus 101). It just seems a lot longer than it is, but I know it's not. I got so used to having my spring night class (two and a half hours) & my summer classes (Both two hours) that this 50 minute stuff? SIMPLE. It goes by pretty quickly. I just find my gaps less enjoyable than I thought they'd be. But I guess when I start actually getting more busy that will change and It will be more useful. But anyway, I have some really interesting people in some of my classes, and some people I had my Eng 101 with! She was amazing, and it's fun to have her in the same class. I sort of miss that lazy one. But I guess it holds a good part in my mind because It was my first college class, ha. I also realized that I have NO classes in the D wing, how sad! All my classes have been in the D wing so far, and now I have none! But the fun thing Is i'm really learning campus, bust the sucky part? SO MANY PEOPLE. I did night classes in the spring, so I didn't notice it cause campus goes dead around Five, and summer, the same, not many people. But the school year. SO MANY. Its annoying to find some where to sit, but I've luckily gotten places :]

Whelp, the important thing is to stay positive and realize that even though I get to class at nine, and are there till like three,I don't see many people I went to high school with. That's lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment