Sunday, August 14, 2011

Progression

Photobucket



I didn't post yesterday, but I think I made up for it the last few days with the major stuff I've got on here already. I was just to dang busy.

I messed with some masks/textures on this picture and I like the overall effect of it. But that's besides the point...

So my newsfeed is full of "Leaving for college!" That kinda stuff, and I look at it and laugh a bit at how nervous people are and in a year they will be excited they made the leap! But aside that I just got really busy around here with family stuff so its just been a bit jumbled the last few days.

The whole college thing doesn't scare me, even when I was there while I was "in" high school. I just got so used to people not being there during my night & summer classes, I'm going to be very distressed when I see all these faces that I went to high school with in the fall, I don't really want to see them. I didn't take a full class load in the spring, nor summer, and my dumb councilor back tracked me anyway, so a class I took this summer was a "Developmental" class, but guess what? I'd already taken the 101 class it was prepping me for. How silly is that? It doesn't matter, I passed it with an A, so whatever, it helped my GPA.

I've just realized that like a million people of my high school grad class are going to the same college, sure I knew in the back of my head they were, but there are a lot more than I thought there were going to be so you know...I'm just elated and all...But a good thing! My computer Class I have a good friend of mine in it, which is nice because we've both been too busy to hang out lately. So I'll get to see her there!

Anyway, onto the break down.
Cami; Maurices
Shirt; PacSun <3
Pants; AE
Shoes; dElias

I really love Pacific Sunwear (Pacsun) its got a lot of really cute things in it, and if you wait for them to go on sale, you can get 'em for a steal! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment