Monday, August 8, 2011

Motivation Mondays: Music

Photobucket


Music. Music motivates me to do just about everything, ha. It can turn my bad day into a good one in no time flat! I'm feeling pretty she-woman songs lately, which is interesting. Lots of Ellie goulding because she's fantastic. I love her a lot. Her Style, her music, all of it is just amazing! I listen to a lot of different music, because its good. I like songs that mean something, not just running over street hoes and screaming my head off. I like some rock, sure, but I don't like the scream kind, I'm not to big a fan of my chemical romance cause they try to hard to be creepy, just not my cup of tea. I like a variety from techno to musical and day to day it changes!!

Watch Me

Follow Rivers

The Writer

Forgive You

Who You Are

I can't imagine my life with out music, it just wouldn't be worth much of anything would it? I don't think many people would argue that, music is amazing!

Oh, and have you noticed that some people's blogs are really boring? Like... creatively so. How dull is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment