Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Poem that was in a Draft

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Thorntons walk <3


DID YOU KNOW THINGS SAVE IN A DRAFT?
This was written back in march, and i just found it. Hahhaha.


Lets take a whack at something I haven't done in a while; poetry.

Every time its so very hard,
starlight its time to say goodbye
I will leave you here
with a piece of my past, a shard
so precious, I will leave it
and let it fade away
so please take it and hold it for a bit
just hold on because I forgot how

do not let it wash away
I truly might want it one day
that day when it all makes since again
the time when life doesn't seem a mess
and maybe I will have conquered my quests

but,
what if I do not?
oh star so bright do not turn away
stay and please keep my mind away
keep it away from the days
so long and boring
and bring me hope for a morning of possible glory

the shining light you give
shines on me,
like a secret trade we did
I gave you sorrow and pain
and in return you gave me that wonder of a kid
that wonder I have missed for so very long
but,

starlight it is time to say goodbye
its time for my day to begin
and my mind to focus, but not about whats within

please watch for me,
the memories that were once dear,
and give me strength to hold on to the near
to go on each day with the fake facade

Starlight you are my closest friend
you do not ask why I send my thoughts away
you simply listen and hold them from my day
so I can continue like the rest of the world
and dear starlight i will one day help you
and shine like the person that you thought I could
so please be patient dear friend,
i cannot hold the world quite yet
so help me until that day where i can stand on my own

starlight I cherish you
for helping me clear my mind


That wasn't to bad I guess >.>

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment