Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Silly people

Photobucket


What do you suppose is the reason? I mean what do you think the point of living is for? To be the best person you can be? To please a god that you don't even know is real? I've learned that its hard to believe in something that is not always seen. I grew up as a Christian, but to say other religions are bad as well, what is that? Who is to say that Buddah, Jesus and Muhammad aren't up in the sky watching all of us ya-hoo's run around? Who can say?

Anyway. My point of this is to talk about life. What makes us think that the 'right' is really the right way of doing it? Who says we can't stop the line and get off to become a hobo? Its odd that society thinks of things the way they do. That it is bad to do specific things, but behind curtains society does even worse? I hate that. I hate people who think society has no point as well.I Mean, it does, and EVERYONE cares to a point of what others think, i mean i don't care who you are. I used to be that person 'I don't care what they think' but in all honesty, that's a load of crock. Because I did, and I still do. I just don't care at an extreme level like others. Some people who say they don't care, are just being defiant for the point of defying. Now that's crap to.

Why not play the system? Instead of making such a fuss about it, work it. I mean I get the point of if something really is just bothering you to the core, to yell scream and make a fuss, but to small insignificant things? What's the point? Do you feel like your in power, when those above you are really just appeasing you until they have to opportunity to yank it from you? I don't know. I think people are just funny, and odd things. That they really don't have a flipping clue what to do, and just act on impulse, and that is good to a point. But really people, do you have to be such a prick about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment