Monday, January 10, 2011

Lets switch it up?

Photobucket

So instead of an entry, I decided to post a Poem today :]

"Waves"
I hear the word,
called almost each day,
loud and vibrant like the waves
of a distant wave

i see the faces in those waves
the places, and cases that might be
those waves pull me closer
to reveal a special message
just for me

the message abrubt like my own mind
speaks softly through the sands of time
to not give in
not give up and one day become something more
to become what is great

My Wish is to be one
one with the waves one day
to travel near and far
distant lands are but a thing of my past
Rushed away by Waves

Let us rejoice in the waves that have washed over
the tides that have passed
and waves that will soon meet with us again

Maybe we will swim in the same ocean once more
to feel the waves upon our faces
and to feel the same power
as once before
we will rise above the waves
and reach high, screaming loudly to those who opose
reaching for the strength beneith the waves

for now it is a passing blame
just to let the waves reach the plains
and remember a day once passed
When Waves brushed against our feet and merry meet
please one day
bring those back
a day i wish for, our feet to meet, and plant them within the sand
to watch the waves come in and out on the land

No comments:

Post a Comment