Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lets do this

Photobucket
You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine It when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
And dreaming when they're gone


I don't usually wear Much Makeup, ever. But Have you ever Noticed how it makes you feel almost like a different person? Rather that's good or not, you gotta ride with it I guess. I've Put Makeup on SO many times, to just take it off, cause I liked the original feel better. I don't know how people can wear Eye liner, shadow, base, powder, mascara, and still feel like they don't have anything on. I can barely wear mascara and eye shadow with out feeling like a total whore. Odd. But I like it, because It keeps me natural. && I eat so much garlic in my foods, that my skin doesn't really need the base and what not. I usually wear some Consealer under my eyes when I'm tired cause I've got deep set eyes, with Racoon bottoms, ha. But other than that, its not much.

I think people should work on their feeling with no make up. Get to the point where when you actually wear makeup you feel terrible cause in thirty years from now when your face is all try and what not from all the makeup, what'll you do then? Ya know?
Anyway, Wish me Luck today, cause I'm taking a step in my life that I'm SUPER excited for! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment