Thursday, January 20, 2011

Making up...

...for lost time. FOR REAL. I just have so much flow of energy right now, that the only thing I can think of doing, Is blogging,ha.

Photobucket

I saw this, and LOVED it, and had to post it. it's true you know. How many average people do we have in this world that just spit ball around things, really? And they never take that step up to become a great person. And those who are great don't often see it until; well its to late! Or few do, and they make their ideas come to life, and make something out of themselves.

Then we have those amazingly sucky small people who just live to make your life suck. And it makes them feel better about it. How terrible is that? Like me; I try and be nice to people. (Unless i don't like you, then I just flat out dont talk to you) But to try and be nice to people and they just spit at your feet? Isn't that crappy? I mean.Ugh. I totally had this friend once, who now we barely speak, but if were in the same room at least I TRY and be civil. She just shoots me down. Yuck. Does that qualify as a small person? Cause I think it does. estjskljgtsjkdgf. I'm totally taking the picture as doing, instead of just talking, but hey. I think it works, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment