Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Change

Photobucket
"Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts." - Arnold Bennett



I think change is a funny thing. I've had a lot of change in my life that I don't even realize is changing. But then i have 'major' changes, that after a while i can't see why they were so big at the time. That whole grain of a sand is really not a mountain thing. I get that a lot. I guess you can say I over react. Or I just am not a very good person at seeing Way way into the future. But a lot of things are about to change for me, and i hope i have the strength to grab it by the reigns and ride.

I am going to be graduating High school in two days. I never thought i'd make it to thirteen, yet alone actually an adult, who is going to college already, and starting a new chapter in my life. I hope it will be an amazing chapter, and despite some of the drawbacks and discomforts i will encounter, It will work out for the better :]

No comments:

Post a Comment