Thursday, January 13, 2011

Beauty

Photobucket


When I walk down the street, I stop at the sight of a flower growing through the sidewalk. I see that little flower growing strong, being beautiful. Do you find beauty like that? I mean they say beauty is only skin deep, they mean people in that way. But in nature do you stop and say 'wow. that's pretty. i'd love to take a picture of that': because I do. I see that, but its harder to see the beauty in a person.

I know I am guilty at looking at a girl and saying "wow, she looks like a snob" Because the way she looks. But I've also learned that the person I've once judged could become my next best friend. I feel a bit lame when that happens, but i guess I'm just human, and we make those sort of mistakes.

So my challenge to you, and to me. Find ten beautiful things before breakfast that usually you wouldn't notice. Because I am going to try ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment