Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Adventures of Willynoka and Shank ;)

i only roll with the best Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket
Older chests reveal themselves
Like a crack in a wall
Starting small, and grow in time
And we all seem to need the help
Of someone else
To mend that shelf
of too many books
Read me your favourite line


Blessed. I mean, for real. Even though Twenty four hours isn't so long thinking back on the time we used to have, the countless days where we would sit for hours, just not doing anything, sometimes being mad at each other. It's been hard as hell, but I have the memories that are hard, but sweet at the same time. I wish we could have more time to make more memories, but we just have to settle on less. We got to spend time together and I'm happy for it!

Our night started out with a lot of soda, seriously. Can you say open bar? hahaha. I mean were not of drinking age yet, so what is the next logical drink? A shirly temple. Oh yeah boy! That is the smallest drink you can get at a bar, lol. But hey, it works! So, moving on we were at a LOVELY reception. I mean the best idea, i think so. they got married in Florida, then had their reception here near both their families. It was AMAZING. It was so pretty, they had a cake, like the normal kind, but on every table instead of having that guilty 'should i get cake, oh dang, i ate a roll at dinner, maybe not....' they SO had adorable mini cakes at the table, and can you say Cinnamon and Chocolate? YUM

Anyway. We played like ten rounds of pull, and we both sucked worse each time!

I beat her, she would beat me. Then her mom would come around and beat us both. Haha. The reception was a bit long, but It was really fun, and I'm glad we did it. Home bound! Well, at least that's what we thought. Lets just say we got lost, and we got lost good. We had to turn around when the street signs stopped looking familiar, and we totally drove into the boon-docks. haha. So we turned around, and instead of it taking only like a half our to get home, it probably took at least an hour or more. But hey, I got to hear her lovely voice sing out halleluia while i freaked out trying to figure out where we were. Hahaha. I loved it.

Back at my house, we had my awesome brother there, who is usually a pain. But he had his good time, really. He had us find Hey!Aronold on netflix. Can you guess what we watched for like four hours? Move it football head! I can't see the tv! Oh, and did I mention we had more soda? Yeah. Crazy. Plus picture taking, RED VINES, and not going to bed till five in the morning. It was fun as all get out. And I loved that we got to be together, even though I wish it was longer.

We got up this morning, and made colored French toast ;)
When I get the pictures It'll go on my other blog! The only thing that ever seems to be our Issue is Time. But I still had fun, and wouldn't change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment