Friday, January 14, 2011

How do I love thee?

Photobucket


...it's true <3

I've learned over the years that Love can come in so many forms. I've learned that sometimes what you think might be love, is just some dust in your throat, and really not anything. Or the same time what you feel is love can ruin a friendship. I like to point out that love is given, and received, but it's like presents, it's always better to give than to receive. Because the more you give love the more love will be given back to you.

What do i mean by love? Sure hugs and kisses are love, but it's much deeper than that. Its more than people can describe. The want, the almost need to do things for the person. To make sure they are better off than yourself, the selfless reaction to another thing. Love can be for your pets, or for your sister, even for the plants in your living room.

I personally have so many loves in my life that I tend to forget how many people are in my life that love me back. Isn't that how a lot of people are though? they only focus on the bad? What they Don't have? But it's my mission to live this year where i focus on the good. Such as my Grandma. My granny is the strongest person i know, and I love her to the end of the earth and back. She needs so much love to fight the monsters she has, and so far she has. And I love her even more for being so strong!

I have friends that I love. Ones that are no longer 'friends' but now 'family'. I have a best friend, Faith (who took the picture at the top! ) Who doesn't live near me, but when we see each other, even though it's only been for really short times, its like she never left. Even though I love her so much that when I pass her house, I still picture us yelling out her window, and laughing at the cars, that my stomach aches. But you know what? Our love is amazing, because it continues even though were apart.

There is something call toxic love to. Some people think it's love, but it's really just a mess.And thats not a good situation. I pray and hope that i never have that sort of love. That despite some arguments, and such my love will be near pure.

Anyway. A parting thought? Show some love to people you might not usually show love to. That friend from second grade? Give them a call and ask them to lunch, you might not know it then, but they might need that love: Badly.

So spread the love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment