Sunday, January 23, 2011

Java Junkie

Photobucket


See that Picture up there? Yeah, that's my baby. Its going to make me have a tummy ache, but i'll stay up! I will have to work out like crazy to take it off, but eh.

Oh Hai, daytime. Lets just say when you go to bed at Five in the morning, then have to turn around and work at nine. Wow, how much of a trip is that? like you guessed it I had to work today. I am in fact still working for another hour or so. I work a desk job, so nothing interesting what so ever. Its so terrible! I mean, I sit at the desk a and wait for the phone to ring, and then most the time they hang up because its sunday and they realize i'm not on the site. Ugh. Sundays suck. And everything is closed on Sundays! Well, besides Walmart. But walmart is just the freak of all stores, Ha. (I shop there ALL the time. )

Its a long day, but I don't wanna stop till eight or nine, Or I'll be up at four or five tomorrow! Yuck. So, wish me luck, and take a shot of espresso for me! (Yuck, don't. That stuff is STRONG. I have drank a double shot espresso with out anything in it, and MAN that stuff will make you grow some chest hair. Really. ) I should make it without to much damage.

Thank god for coffee and especially flavored coffees. I hate regular coffees unless there is flavors in it ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment