Thursday, October 13, 2011

We are a mess, we are failures, and we love it.

Photobucket



I Just had a major burst of energy.
I started laundry a while ago, and I need to finish a load before I could go to bed, but it was just like, bang! Burst of energy. If you had just walked in on my like three minutes ago, you would have seen my awesome white-girl dancing. Its way to late to be up right now, and THIS IS WHY I NEVER WANT TO GO TO CLASS.
not to mention its turned into a hell-hole.
It used to be awesome, then It got stressful and I hate it. Go figure, right?
Besides all that, I started watching skins again. Makes you feel good about the misfit inside of you plus the music is just fantastic.
This post wasn't much of well anything, but it just feels good to go at it for no reason I guess. It keeps you holding on.

Photobucket



The song is Dog Is Dead - Glockenspiel Song.

I think the show skins is fantastic. Generation three has been the most relate-able to me personally, because it's been a little more mellow than one and two, but Its also my generation (age wise, If I went to their school, I'd be with them right now)so its even more so. I think its interesting to put perspectives of people in your mind, and how easy something can make someone just, snap. Like in Generation one Cassie just went ape s-*. But I still loved her! In this that hasn't happened much, but Liv sort of just left, and didn't come back, and just escaped, which sounds pretty awesome if you think about it!

People are nuts, and they all do things different.
Its fascinating really.

No comments:

Post a Comment