Monday, October 10, 2011

Motivation Monday: Disney

My Favorites! I have the usual favorites that are from Aladdin and TLM, but these are love! <3

Lion King 2!


Treasure Planet


ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCORES EVER, from Tarzan <3


Oliver & company


A goofy Movie


This song doesn't get enough credit! God Help the Outcasts!


Tarzan is my ALL Time favorite disney movie. Its just pretty much always been that way.

Photobucket
Tarzans Human mom is my favorite character, followed my Jane!

Photobucket
Then Tantor... Love.
I have a Tantor Stuffed animal that my Niece almost always has to sleep with, and sometimes she takes it to school with her, its adorable!

Pocahontas is that one movie that I want to watch when I'm sick. I love it tons, and the music is just...ohmylanta.
Photobucket
Not to mention I've always wanted this to happen

Photobucket
And Pocahontas is fierce.

Photobucket
Not to mention I've always wanted to do this...with the music that's involved!
Which leads me to this

Photobucket
I LOVE TREASURE PLANET.
Its just fantastic.

Photobucket


SO When I think Disney I think of the 90's classic princess movies, sure, but I think a lot of other movies too! Not only Disney actually, but Musical cartoons all over, like The Swan Princess and Quest for Camelot (Uh, BEST MOVIE EVER.) I have a sort of boy taste when It comes to them. That doesn't mean I wont sing my way though the little mermaid though! So I took this picture the other day, and It inspired this post actually! I took it and uploaded it and was like "That looks like Rapunzel! That should be my Motivation Post, 'cause Disney is amazing! You can't-not-sing to disney, and they are re-releasing a lot of the oldies into 3d (beauty and the beast, monsters inc, Nemo, & The Little Mermaid to be precise! ) for kids to see now, I think its fantastic!

Photobucket

Anyway, thats all for today! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment