Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Skirt

Photobucket


Outfit Breakdown:
Shirt, Skirt, Tank: AE
ha.
That was easy!

Other than that, I got this outfit for a fraction of the original buying price! The skirt started at like 45 dollars, and I got it for just over 14! The shirt was on sale too, It was magical. <3

I don't really have much to inform other than the usual of stress over classes, no time to do anything, haha. I did learn that they've taken out my mocha coconut frappichino from starbucks for the season, BOO! But I did try the pumpkin spiced late, which they were more than happy to turn into a frappichino for me! I enjoyed it well enough, not as sweet as I had hoped for today, but it was still yummy!

Oh! and I think I finally got the Layout of the blog set up to where I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment