Thursday, October 6, 2011

Curly Hair

Photobucket


So I have curly hair.

Which means Its either let natural or I straighten it. Whenever I sleep on it, sometimes it gets rats nests, and people always tell me
"Why don't you just brush your hair?"

Whelp folks.
It looks Ridiculousness thats why.

I've found that fighting mother nature is much harder than you think. Its inevitable. Sure you can go get treatments to chemically straighten your hair, but I don't want the chance of it going wrong and it making it look worse than is usually does.

So I brushed through my hair last night, because every once in a while IT HAS TO BE DONE. So after I brushed it I proceeded to straighten in, which means that if you ever see me with straight hair for no reason, then its probably because It got to ratted up, haha. But I ended up taking my camera out today and taking some pictures, I had my settings wrong, so it took a BUNCH of shots right after another than it doing its usual wait a few second then shoot, so I ended up with the interesting little reel at the top!

I personally thought it was nifty!
OH! And I finally got happy with my layout :)
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment