Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ugh.
Fml.
I hate computers, but love them at the same time.

Had a legit post,
then this stupid laptop just shut the heck off.
D<

Yeah, pretty cheesed.

It had thortons walk and everything,
it was all zen and awesome. Now i'm just to pissed off to write anything else

oh and guess who still sucks at sleeping?
I'll give you a hint; ME.

Ugh.

Not cool. Whats the point of going to bed right now? Its six o'clock. If I sleep now I'll be really late at getting up, and then I'll get that "Way to sleep the day away" Crap from my dad, and thats just not fun at all. I just, ugh. Its like Im tired, buy not. When I go to lay my head down I like wake up. It sucks and im tired of it.

Going to go watch the food network and try and sleep. Wish me luck :/

No comments:

Post a Comment