Monday, March 14, 2011

Photobucket




It's monday, and do you know what that means?
Pretty little liars! and watching my munchkins

Picture?
Cause I do, and I did, and for a split second I regretted it, then I realized,
I'm not the dumb ass who didn't speak up. If I hadn't said something, what do you imagine would have happened? A lot more than what did and a lot of regret on your half. I am a loud person, and its amazing. Its better to be loud, than to be quiet and over looked. I get down, sad, and upset. But news flash? At least I can look myself in the eye and say "I don't regret it".

Be proud of who you are, despite the others around you. If you don't fit in; good.
Your original, is all.

you can have fun, and make memories, but there is line when things get crazy. You can let it go, and not get wasted. You can go and have a ball without getting stupid. Its easy if your with the right company. Because who wants to live a life where they can't remember most of the night before? What's the point of that? you should have just stayed in bed ;)

Just some thoughts...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment