Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Excited, like a lot.


Photobucket


Can we go get lost?
I can't today. Because, well I'm working. I'm working a lot today actually. BOO, but yeah! at the same time. Its so when I get back from Alabama I have a paycheck! A full one to! Which is pretty nice. I guess it works cause I just switched some hours this week with someone, and now she works my hours all next week, where I pretty much worked all hers this week. Ha. Anyway, I am SO EXCITED for Alabama its not even funny. Were going to Gulf Shores, AL. It's so pretty, and I'm so excited! Ah!

I don't really have anything else on my mind other than the fact of how much fun I want to have while I'm there. Bah. I Have class tomorrow, and I should really Email my professor, and get my work before I go into class tomorrow, but that really might get ignored...Oops. Its not like he wont tell me tomorrow. He's done the same class work for like twenty five years plus. So, I don't think its that big of a deal.

But yeah, I'm just really pumped! I still don't really know how much money I should bring, and who to get stuff for. I have like a bazillion people in my family. I think I might just get something for my sister, mom and dad. And two friends? Maybe. Yuck! It just depends on how much money I bring with me. I just feel so scattered! I might not post a lot next week. I'll try to get on and say how my day's been but I'll only have my iPhone, so I don't know how well it will work!


Anyway, I'm off for the day, I don't have anything much else to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment