Thursday, March 10, 2011


Photobucket





So, we've heard that song above a bazillion times since we've been here. Its kind of addicting once you've heard it seventeen times. I've really not blogged much while being here, for the lack of computer. Plus, the lack of time. We really aren't in the condo for long at all, and when we are, were making dinner, or sleeping, or watching the food network. what? Yes, the food network. i've got them addicted, and it's lovely.

We spend a lot of time in the car. Which you'd think i'd get annoyed with, and I kind of do in a way, but love it at the same time. I We only had to fill up twice to drive from central Illinois to gulf shores alabama, which is like a fourteen hour drive. That's skill. That's amazing. Plus its just a really smooth and nice ride. My car is like RAWRRRRR LISTEN TO ME COME DOWN THE STREET. It sounds like an airplane, hahahah. It's okay though cause i've realized i'm glad my first car isn't all fancy and amazing, because now i'll appreciate every car from here on after! Think about it. i mean it's a decent car. It gets me from point a to b, but its super loud, and not the prettiest thing ever. But oh well I guess.

Anyway, its been a pretty good trip, i'll chat more about it when I Get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment