Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today Is jumbled


Photobucket


Just watched glee,
and I was surprised. I really enjoyed hearing the original songs they did. I know everyones like "ITS LIKE HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL." and you know what? High school musical wasn't bad until everyone was like "omfgekyjskjtskdjfsldre" and went crazy. I really enjoyed the song Lea Michele did. She's like my hero. I love the lyrics in the song, cause its really easy to relate to. Try and fix things, help people, and it shoves back in your face. When your best isn't good enough. Its really good.

today has been a really long day actually. Woke up, and started to work right off the bat, for one. Two; we did my fasfa stuff for grants, and awesome part? Got the pell grant right off, which will pay for my associate, plus more. It might mean I'm going for bachelors in general education, but who knows. I still don't. After I knock out my gen.ed associate, I've gotten a budge and I can go to a technical school. Which i'm excited for.

After that, which took forever, by the way. I still had to work, so that's what I've been doing. I could really use some java today. Like, a lot. I'm so tired, and want to sleep its not funny. I've got to revise my paper for english, and go over the requirements, and get that done today, and if not today then before class starts tomorrow, ha. But I could use a pick me up, and the coffee pot was drained this morning when I came up to get some. I got like a shot, which I proceeded to drink black, which was a bad idea, but I got a bit I guess.

The day is only not even half over, and I want to go to bed! but I work for another six hours, so I need to keep entertained! Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment