Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rumblings



Ever feel like you can't catch your breath, even though your breathing this very second?

Ever feel like your traveling the same way and there is no escape from the rigorous patter?

Do you ever feel like your life is just stuck, going no where. But yet your too afraid for it to actually go somewhere for the fear of change, and the next moment your so anxious to leave the world you know behind with nothing but the clothes on your back?

Its terribly frustrating, not to mention I don't feel any better now than I did this morning. I'm not going to be a happy camper if I have to go to class tomorrow sick. Because missing class is a no. oh, that's another thought. The idea of if your sick the world just might com-bust. But I know that's not true, Its just the fear of missing a class and miraculously failing simply because i'd missed ONE day. Lovely thoughts right?

I'm going to try and got to bed now, despite the headache that's pounding louder than a few hours ago. Being sick makes me Grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment