Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dreams



So i've been having connecting dreams lately, that I remember. I don't often remember my dreams unless I'm sick, and i've kind of been sick, sure, but usually when I'm sick I have to dreams, and the ones I've been having aren't either. It's about people, and it's really interesting. I'm the kind of person who thinks dreams have a way of telling your subconscious things, and in a way they do a lot of the time. My dreams produce that Deja Vu feeling a lot, and that's interesting enough in itself. But back to the dreams! There was one night where I was with people at this house, in my neighbors garage, and i was taking pictures while we were all hanging out there. The odd thing was that I don't hang out with any of these people in reality, and I never have. It was peculiar. Then the next night I had a dream about people I used to hang out with, and don't, and that was just, odd. It's said that these things are here to tell you something, and they say that if you dream about people that your going through a time in your life where your mind takes you back to the "good old days" Or that person you might be dreaming about is in need of help. I think it's ironic that they say that, because stuff happened recently that makes the second reason pretty legitimate. I wish you could just know what your dreams mean, right off the bat, and it be mapped out for you, but I guess nothing is that easy is it?

Oh, and to that person that was in my second dream, and something happened, I hope your alright even though we don't chill anymore and I don't really like you, hahahaa. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment