Sunday, September 4, 2011

Musings

Photobucket


I'd like to be more Vivacious.
I'm the sort of person who will be sitting in a room, and something will be going on and I see different situations go on in my mind, But I never act or do anything remotely like that. I guess you might say I just let things slip through my fingers from time to time, but I am generally a sociable person when I feel comfortable enough to well, be myself. Its just a thought.

Anyway, in other news that's not my own musing...I've had an amazing weekend. I love when we have people from out of town come in because It makes me feel loved, its fantastic. Its just awesome. I know I'm rambling on and on about how lovely it is, but Its just a breath of fresh air even for a few days something different than the usual boring drawl of it all.

Oh, as a last random thing, I'd love to make rainbow cupcakes. There so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment