Sunday, September 18, 2011

BlackBird


Photobucket



For first, I found a new script I'm in love with! Look at the fantastic yellow-ey effect it has~ Second, New spot for pictures. I have to move the Tiko though (Chinchilla).

Okay, So I've had an interesting weekend, Friday I went out with one of my friends, which is older than me, and we realized that going out on homecoming weekend, on campus, was a bit silly, because there would be NO way to get me into anywhere, because Eighteen doesn't let you do anything, its so lame. We ended up staying out until like three or so, and It ended up being a really interesting and pretty fun night! But it made for the next day to be really long. I was out again all day on saturday, and I swear It all caught up to me today, the new classes, the lack of sleep, because saturday I fell asleep at Seven o clock, yes, I'm serious. It was still day time outside. Crazy stuff. I got up today and despite having a full night of sleep, felt like a slug all day, it was so long!

Positive? Glee starts on tuesday, how exciting is that?! :D

So I'm going to start ending with quotes! Because honestly, The whole picture thing as I'd hoped isn't helping as much as I'd wanted to, so lets kick it up a notch, yeah?!

“Know yourself. Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.” - Ann Landers

No comments:

Post a Comment