Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Shuffling

Photobucket


I'm in a serious positive place right now! For one, the song is just amazing, is makes you wanna boogie. Plus, it's gonna be on just dance 3, how exciting is that?

So my blog I use for random purposes but I pretty much rant a lot, rather good or bad, its just something, haha. But I also do updates. I've been doing this Herbal life thing, tastes like rocks, but it makes you feel amazing because its full of vitamins and all this stuff that just makes you feel better. Its fantastic because all the energy I have!

Speaking of energy! My brother opened his own tattoo shop with another guy from our town. Its gonna be so amazing for him! And speaking of amazing? My sister got promoted as well! Its a good month! I started my summer classes and there keeping me busy enough to actually have some fun. Its odd to say I'm having fun, but I sort of really am. I can't wait for my fall classes to start cause it'll get more towards my Restaurant Management degree! Then after that, CULINARY SCHOOL. I am beyond excited and I'm super determined.

It's been a good few weeks, seriously! & Did I mention I got a ps3? and the best part? I didn't pay for it! Well, I will be, just gradually. My mom bought it for my brother when he stayed with us, and now its mine! So over all i'm really high on life and I don't think anything could bring me down <3

And I just realized I double posted.
But it was so early this morning that I forgot!
Oh well, this was amazing!

Every Day I'm shuffling! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment