Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Short


Photobucket




I went for a run/jog/walk thing today. This isn't my first time doing it, bu the last few times I've had a hard time actually running more than a short stretch. I don't know what i've been doing in my daily stuff but it's helping me run a bit better even with asthma. I was discouraged cause I couldn't be like those people who run in front of your house every day that DONT stop, but hey, I'm okay with that. I will keep doing it, and keep trying and eventually I might get there.

I started classes yesterday and oh boy, do they have you run around that place when you need to get something changed. I ran back and forth most the day trying to get two classes switched. I was super fortunate that I got to be able to do it, cause they usually don't let people do it. Oh, another lucky thing?

I WON 300 DOLLARS. <3

Its fantastic. Because I'm broke now thanks to a one hundred dollar book that I wasn't expecting to have to buy. LAME. But Its okay. I think this will keep me busy this summer and be able to get my feet wet before jumping all In. I mean I took some classes in the spring, but they met once a week, so it wasn't this epic and intense as a summer eight week class. I'm ready for the challenge though :]

Anyway, I just hope to keep on top of things and be able to go along. I should though, I love to read, and I'm okay with papers, and that's what the classes are about. So wish me luck!

I feel like things are going to change soon, its just a hunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment