Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Obsessed!

I'm very obsessed with clothes lately.

And the various things that go with them. A friend and I went to saphora yesterday and I realized how much I absolutely LOVE red lip stick. I will have to make an outfit from it. All classy and 40's. Oh yes, it will happen. I just have to get my camera first. That's the hard part! But until then I'm stuck with my dinky power shot.

Do you remember those regency movies that they liked India? Well, apparently brits liked india at one point of time, and I put together an outfit that resembles both, and its fantastic. Its an empire wasted dress and a few Indian like accessories, how fun? The only thing that would make it better? If my dress had Pockets. I love pockets in dresses.

It makes me want to read Vanity Fair, yeah?!

No comments:

Post a Comment