Saturday, October 13, 2012



I've hit the 40lb mark.
I am crazy excited. I am flabbergasted and just so happy. I did some before/after shots, even though you know I'm not finished yet but even this progress is so different. I have a job at Disney which I'm in love with. Its that feeling of Nostalgia which just makes me feel at home and warm. The people are extremely great to work with and I'm just really loving it so far. I just feel content. I feel like things might not be figured out yet, but I'm okay. I'm living, breathing, getting healthier and its just okay.

I'm going in the direction of Nutrition. I feel like its really a great path for me. That I'm going through this life change to become a better, stronger me, and that nutrition has been a super big part of it. Not to mention the Austin area is super into fitness and nutrition and as a nation its up 16%. It'll be good to be able to help people but to also have really honestly been there before. There is nothing worse than talking to a doctor that has always had a thin or athletic build, and doesn't really know what you feel being overwheight. So I'd like to be there for people!

I've started this love of fitness and its a great obsession to have! It'll keep me healthy! And even though Its a long process, I know that the slower my progress the real-er my progress. It's actually going to last and I won't gain the weight back because it's a lifestyle change, not just a diet. So yes, thats it! That's my life right now, and I'm just really content with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment