Monday, May 23, 2011

Ranting post.

So, its monday, and my weekend was oddly good. I'm really surprised it turned around. I went to this thing on friday night that really made me feel like shat to be blunt. Do you know how long 850 hours is? Its not three, its not fun to think you've spent that LONG on something, and it really seemed like nothing. Its discouraging, and really sad don't you think? My Friday night went that way, until i got to see the pirates movie, which was super lovely.

Its hard not to feel down about not feeling appreciated, and I'm not gonna Lie, I was. But that doesn't mean I didn't do good work, despite not only me feeling like I was pretty much pointless I had a discussion that night with a girl who was wonderful all through school, nice to everyone, and even if she had a small role she was always 100%, but yet, recognition for it? Not a chance in hell. Way to pick favorites, despite the nice kind people who deserve it. I'm no saint, but I can tell you now I'm nicer to people than others who were praised.

how lame, yeah?

but I got to thinking how it really didn't matter.

It was all experience. It was all for the little things. After taking some deep breaths and not feeling so miserable it felt okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment