Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Games


Photobucket



Do any of you play video games?
I do, and I love them. Despite being a girl, I feel like I'm not that 'Typical' gamer girl out look. I love music, fashion, geeze do I love me some dresses. But I also like other things. But Games, they just suck me in. I love to play them! I don't just play one kind either, I love dance games, final fantasy games, Fable like games. I just like them all...well not true. I've never been a fan of Halo, but I think that's just me being bias cause I suck at it.

I've always played them though. I can remember being really little and playing with my brothers. Of coarse them beating me. But hey, I could probably beat them now. It's just been something that's always there. Even growing up, I went though a total geeky phase, but thankfully I had just as geeky friends to go through it with, ha. It was an interesting time I guess you could say. Its defiantly interesting to see me look back on it now, saying "WHAT WAS I THINKING?"

but what I did, who I was, who I was friends with turned me into the person I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment