Sunday, July 24, 2011

Why Not?

Photobucket


So, I've been meaning to start a clothing blog, and you know what? Why not mix it with the stuff I have? I have also been waiting on getting one of those fancy epic expensive cameras when I have a perfectly good once that can take some good shots!

So lets do a break down.
Shirt-Delia's
Shorts-American Eagle
Tank- American Eagle

I love me some AE, its so me, and I can spend so much money in that store its not even funny. So, a little more depth shall we? I started last summer-ish (about mid way, so almost a year now) trying to lose weight, I was peaking near 200lbs, and I freaked myself out. I was not happy, and so I decided to do something about it. I started doing more physical stuff, and eating less carbs, the basics. I went from being a size 16 to a size 12 pants in most places. I went from having a XL/1X shirt to wearing a Large, and its hard to see progress when you don't have good self esteem, but want to know my new goal?

To feel good about myself no matter what I look like, and to feel good about myself no matter what the scale says.

That means feeling positive, and looking good while doing it.

I hope to keep myself enspired by posting outfits on here, reminding myself that clothes are amazing and there is a reason why I'm addicted to them. Oh, and to remind myself that even if you are a bit hefty, it doesn't mean you have to show your muffin top, or let the chub hang. You can wear your clothes right and feel great while doing it.

Wish me luck <3

No comments:

Post a Comment